Package Size drop down no option for the new Flat Rate Padded Envelope

GrandPaPa
Contributor
Contributor

I'd like to know if PayPal is working towards including the new Flat Rate Padded Envelope option in the drop down menu for Priority Mail Package size.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

SuzNTX
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder if you have to input everyone's shipping information on the USPS.com website, or if it can be pulled from the Paypal site.  I'm thinking it will take forever to input and print a large amount of multiple ordrers!  Grrrr--maybe the padded envelope will be added sometime soon.

Thanks for all the info!

Suzanne in TX

Login to Me Too

GrandPaPa
Contributor
Contributor

Suzanne,  I am pretty sure you'd have to input all the info name, address, etc. to be able to select the Padded Envelope through the USPS site.

I was going to accept this a solution but decided to leave the thread open because I expect PayPal to do better than this.

Login to Me Too

halonut
Contributor
Contributor

I like using paypal because I can all the labels that I (used to) need at one place, 1st class & priority.  Having to go to USPS.com for the PFRE's kind of defeats the purpose of using Paypal. 

No 1st class at USPS.com & no PFRE's at Paypal (or APO/FPO option either) WTF???   Kinda makes stamps.com or other subscription service seem worth the trouble. 

Get on the horn & emails and keep going up the ladder (at PP & USPS) till we get the PFRE's added to PP Multi-Order shipping!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.