Ajevie
Ajevie Member
Kudos: 0

Re: No option to print shipping label on older orders?

[ Edited ]

My multi-shipping gives me an error anytime I try to print anything older that 7 *days*. And it cannot hold more than 100 orders.

0 Kudos
Kelllilee
Kelllilee Member

I can't get my mulit-order shipping tool to import ANY orders

0 Kudos
tinak
tinak New Community Member
New Community Member

That's funny....because when I called Paypal, the person I spoke with said that the reason why you can no longer print labels for orders older than 2 weeks is because Corporate wants people to ship out their orders within 7-10 business days.  HUH???????   Makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!!  Maybe it has something to do with Ebay purchasing Paypal.

I have also emailed customer service 3 times and have yet to hear back from them. 

I don't sell on Ebay and my production time for my orders is at least 14 days.  Now I have to go to www.paypal.com/shipnow and manually enter addresses to create labels. 

When I look in the forums of Etsy (the venue I sell in) people that have called Paypal to find out what is going on have been told many different stories. 

I will have to try out the multi order tool.  I wish they would just go back to how it was.

0 Kudos
Kelllilee
Kelllilee Member

Annnnddd, now the option to print is back... what?

0 Kudos
Ajevie
Ajevie Member

Maybe, just maybe, there were enough calls and complaints to customer service that they realized making that change was going to be very bad for a majority of their customers? *crosses fingers*

0 Kudos