Multiorder Shipping errors

Amanda411

We're aware that some of you may be getting an error message when attempting to print shipping labels using MOS. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please check here for further updates.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

slamperski
Contributor
Contributor

This error is occurring to print a single label as well. It happened two weeks ago too. The tracking number is created and paypal takes the postage out but will not allow print to happen. I restarted my computer and was careful to choose 
"reprint label" (must do within 24 hours) so I don't get charged again ... This is really inconvenient . I must move quickly and efficiently and this error really stops me in my tracks. I hope this can be fixed permanently!

Login to Me Too

Trespasser
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, something is also effecting single orders.

I printed some orders over the last few days just fine, but one order will not even let me start the process to set up a shipping label. everytime I click the "print shipping label" button the page goes back to the account overview.

Login to Me Too

etroves
Contributor
Contributor

Had no trouble printing 4 MOS labels on 8-3 and a single on 8-4; everything as usual. Today when trying to print 2 MOS labels I got a pop-up saying there was an XML error, and no JAVA print screen appeared. As it didn't look like any shipping charges were made to my PayPal account, I tried twice again with the same resulting XML error. Finally I went to PayPal “Overview” and found I had been charged 3 times for the same 2 labels. I used the “Details” page from the last charge to reprint the 2 labels I needed, and that went without problems.  But there has been no “You created a shipping label” email confirmations for any of the labels charged.  And my eBay “Awaiting Shipment” page still shows the 2 sold items I printed MOS labels for today.

I was able to void the unused labels and not worried about that.  But having come to depend on PayPal Shipping and MOS in particular for the single-page convenience, today's problem was very annoying. I hope this get fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

Just a quick update.

I know that some of you are still seeing an XML error when trying to print multiple label through the MultiOrder Shipping feature.

As a work around, you can continue to print using the single label option.

I'll let you know as soon as I have more information!

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

Good News!

This issue has been resolved.

You should no longer be seeing XML errors when using PayPal MultiOrder Shipping.

Thank you for your patience.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

PaulSwany
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still getting a MOS error:  PayPal MultiOrder Shipping has experienced an Internal Error. CAL: 1c177c7e53cb8.

Can you help me?

Login to Me Too

PaulSwany
Contributor
Contributor

I found the answer to my problem was to delete the oldest order I had in my PayPal multiorder shipping grid.  The order was almost 2 months old and I guess it caused a problem with the MOS... Soon as I nixed the order, it worked fine and I was able to print a lable for the old order using the single order interface.

Login to Me Too

slamperski
Contributor
Contributor

I first posted on Aug 3. I have had the same problem today  and error showing  that my label cannot be printed but paypal charged my account and issued a tracking number. I now have to keep going back and trying to reprint label. This is frustrating. The problem is not fixed!!

Login to Me Too

slamperski
Contributor
Contributor

This is the error I get : 

The webpage at https://wXXXXXXXXXXXXX  p (decided to remove the actual address) might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. More infoo : Error 100 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED): Unknown error.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.