Multi Order Shipping Not Working HELP!

gilbehl
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using multi order for a while.  All of a sudden about a month ago, it isnt allowing me to input my weight and shipping choice on the main menu.  It will highlight the different shipments, however, it will not allow me to change anything on it.  I have to click on edit shipment  and it opens the order up every time for every order.  I kept thinking this was a glitch, however, months later it is still doing it.  Has anyone else been having this problem??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

glimmering-glow
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!!  I am having this same exact problem, the past week or two.  I depend on Multi-Order shipping, as I usually ship 5 - 15 items at a time.   I cannot change weights or settings within Multi-Order shipping anymore.  It as if the pull-down option is frozen. 

Login to Me Too

glimmering-glow
Contributor
Contributor

I think I have a solution for this -- Compatability View was turned off somehow in my Internet Explorer 9.   To fix this so the drop-downs worked again, I clicked on TOOLS at the top of my Internet Explorer, and then Compatability View.  They work again now!

Login to Me Too

tstanley
New Community Member

I am having the same problem only with my new laptop. Has anyone found the solution? Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.