Multi-Order Shipping MOS can not import Item # Title N/A from non-ebay transaction.

LabCorp

Yes i've read all the other topics on this, but it's that time of year again that I look forward to, where I make a post about this.

I ship hundreds of packages a day. Usually between 100-200 packages a DAY. I have to have paypal multi order shipping open in one window and my Gmail open in the other. I have to type in the last name of each customer from my paypal window into my gmail search, that will pop up with the subject line of the amount of items the customer bought. I then can put in the weight in my PayPal window for that item.  Repeat this 200 times and I'm done for the day and can print out the shipping labels.

What i'm asking for, PLEADING with you, is that 2012 is the year you finally fix this. Yes I know MOS was originally made for eBay, I get that, but why wouldn't you make it available for everyone using PayPal's cart?! I suspect its because you want the business to stay on eBay since you are owned by the same entity now. But come ON, i've wasted so much time, year after year, doing this. Just give me the code and variables I have to pass and I'll try to hack around and make a program myself that passes the varabiles to my multi order shipping!

No more claiming you'll send request to engineers, no more paid stamps.com advertisements. I could fix this in a DAY if I worked there, all the variables and information is there for you! I know you get it because I pass it to you with each cart transaction! Just put in the one line of code that puts it in Multi-Order Shipping!

Come on guys if you pass the info from eBay into Multi-Order Shipping, I KNOW you can do it from your OWN shopping cart into Multi-Order Shipping!

Anyway, that's all I have. I'll see you next year to repost! Thanks!

-Eric

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.