Multi-Order Ship help: Auto emails?, Select ords to import?, Tracking #s post in P.P.?? HELP!!

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

I have a few questions I really need help with regarding Multi-Order Shipping.  I'm not very familiar with Multi-Order Shipping, since I've hardly ever used it B-4, but now with some new products I have, it could really be beneficial, IF I can get these questions answered please:

1) When I print out shipping labels using the Multi-Order Shipping in PayPal, do my customers automatically receive an email with their tracking numbers??  I did a few orders using Multi-Order Shipping last week & none of those received their emails or tracking #s, yet if I just use "regular" shipping within PayPal (not Multi-Order), then they DO receive the email.  Is there something somewhere that perhaps I do NOT have checked correctly, or what else can I do??  I REALLY need to be sure they are receiving their emails w/their tracking numbers.

2) Also, regarding Multi-Shipping, when I go into it and want to Import only SOME of my paid PayPal orders, is there a way to choose which ones I want to Import, or does it Import every single paid order from PayPal??  If it does import every paid order from PayPal, is there any way to RETURN some of the orders that I'm not ready to print shipping labels for right now back to the "regular" PayPal (remove them from Multi-Order Shipping) ??

3) If I use Multi-Order Shipping to print shipping labels, does the customer's status on my PayPal Account OVERVIEW page & the customer's Transaction Detail page automatically get updated showing that their order has shipped WITH their tracking # (which is what it does when I create the shipping labels using the "regular" PayPal shipping (not the Multi-Order Shipping)? 

I'm asking this because those same few orders I used Multi-Order Shipping for last week to create their shipping labels, were NOT updated when I went back in to look at my Overview Page in PayPal.  I actually had to end up manually marking them as shipped, as well as manually adding the tracking #s.  Somehow, this seems wrong & I just wonder if there are options somewhere that I don't know about that I should have checked off in my PayPal account which would make the Multi-Order Shipping perform the same important customer service functions that my regular PayPal shipping does for me (when shipping one at a time in PayPal), such as sending the automatic emails w/tracking #s & updating their status as shipped, including their tracking #s, etc.??

I have almost 200 orders I need to ship out in the next 36 hours & all of them are for the same item & weight, so anything I can do to make it go faster, I would LOVE to do, but I need to make sure my customers absolutely receive their emails w/tracking information.

Thanks soooo much to any and all in advance for answering and helping me!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

@GKCreative wrote:

I have a few questions I really need help with regarding Multi-Order Shipping.  I'm not very familiar with Multi-Order Shipping, since I've hardly ever used it B-4, but now with some new products I have, it could really be beneficial, IF I can get these questions answered please:

1) When I print out shipping labels using the Multi-Order Shipping in PayPal, do my customers automatically receive an email with their tracking numbers??  I did a few orders using Multi-Order Shipping last week & none of those received their emails or tracking #s, yet if I just use "regular" shipping within PayPal (not Multi-Order), then they DO receive the email.  Is there something somewhere that perhaps I do NOT have checked correctly, or what else can I do??  I REALLY need to be sure they are receiving their emails w/their tracking numbers.

2) Also, regarding Multi-Shipping, when I go into it and want to Import only SOME of my paid PayPal orders, is there a way to choose which ones I want to Import, or does it Import every single paid order from PayPal??  If it does import every paid order from PayPal, is there any way to RETURN some of the orders that I'm not ready to print shipping labels for right now back to the "regular" PayPal (remove them from Multi-Order Shipping) ??

3) If I use Multi-Order Shipping to print shipping labels, does the customer's status on my PayPal Account OVERVIEW page & the customer's Transaction Detail page automatically get updated showing that their order has shipped WITH their tracking # (which is what it does when I create the shipping labels using the "regular" PayPal shipping (not the Multi-Order Shipping)? 

I'm asking this because those same few orders I used Multi-Order Shipping for last week to create their shipping labels, were NOT updated when I went back in to look at my Overview Page in PayPal.  I actually had to end up manually marking them as shipped, as well as manually adding the tracking #s.  Somehow, this seems wrong & I just wonder if there are options somewhere that I don't know about that I should have checked off in my PayPal account which would make the Multi-Order Shipping perform the same important customer service functions that my regular PayPal shipping does for me (when shipping one at a time in PayPal), such as sending the automatic emails w/tracking #s & updating their status as shipped, including their tracking #s, etc.??

I have almost 200 orders I need to ship out in the next 36 hours & all of them are for the same item & weight, so anything I can do to make it go faster, I would LOVE to do, but I need to make sure my customers absolutely receive their emails w/tracking information.

Thanks soooo much to any and all in advance for answering and helping me!!

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP--is there ANYONE out there who can answer these Multi-Order shipping questions for me??  Are there any Moderators, or Experts here???????  I REALLY need some answers please!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.