Reply to topic
truthtruth Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Link to Paypal shipping labels

I had been using a link for the past year or so, but have lost it.   When opened, this link gave the usual-looking sign-in page to Paypal.  When signed in, it took me directly to a form for preparing and purchasing Paypal shipping labels.

This was very useful for making non-ebay shipping labels.  

I requested that Paypal give me this link, but apparently the person answering me never heard of it.  Instead they gave me a procedure going through the Multi Order Shipping.  That will work, but is ridiculously cumbersome for printing one label!   Especially since I KNOW there is a link available that will do exactly what I need.

So, I am asking, please give me this link!    Thank you.

0 Kudos
leongirl Member
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Link to Paypal shipping labels

I know, it's impossible to find.   You can also type in Google "Paypal Ship Now" and it comes up too.  Here you go:

Paypal Ship Now:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count