International Shipping

terris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I want to start shipping international from paypal's "Multi Order Shipping", but the area where I would fill out the shipping information, the "Ship To Address" section, says "state", it has no country there.

Can someone please explain how I can print an international package from paypal's Multi Order Shipping, and what types of shipping I must use to ship oversea's using Paypal's Multi Oder Shipping?

Also, when I use to physically walk my international packages in to the post office, I had to fill out and stick a customs form on the package. Do I need to do this still if I print a label from Multi Order shipping, and if so, how do I go about doing this so I can simply drop off my packages at the post office in the mornings or evenings instead of physically walking international packages in? The postal cleark always tore off half the customs form and kept their half before the package was sent.

In a nutshell, I need easy step-by-step directions how to print international labels from Paypal's Multi Order Shipping including the custom form, so I can drop my packages off at the post office in the drop box, instead of walking them to the post office counter.

Thanks for any and all help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

shellyscorner
New Community Member

Hi Terris,

I don't have an answer to your question, but after perusing through the community I found some similar questions and potential answers...  I thought that this, in particular, might be helpful for you to read and continue following.  Hope you find it helpful.  I know how MADDENING these can be!!! 😉

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Shipping/Two-Issues-Printing-International-labels-amp-Filling-Cu...

Sincerely,

Shellyscorner

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.