How do you change the SHIP date in mutiorder shipping?

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to change the date of the label for MultiOrder shipping? For example, I want to print out all the labels this evening before midnight, but I want the shipping date to show the actual date they will ship, which will be tomorrow.  Can I change this somewhere??  TIA!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

*blushes*

Thank you  That really means a lot.  Smiley Happy 

Let us know how it all works out!

Adrian

I just realized that I forgot to come back in here & verify that yes, Adrian is a PayPal genius & I just want to say thank you so much!!  Now that I see where it is to change the date, I can't believe I never saw it before, but I guess it's because I don't normally spend time on the Print Preview screen, but in order to change the date, you HAVE to be on that screen.

Adrian, you are officially my HERO!!!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

GKcreative,

Once you're on the Print Preview page, you can change your mailing date from the Mailing Date drop-down list in the top right corner.

Please note, mailing dates are formatted in Eastern Time.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Adrian,

Oh, I just KNEW there had to be a way to do this--it's absolutely LOGICAL!  I just wish I'd had your answer a bit earlier.  I actually called PayPal to ask this exact question after posting here & was told by the rep/agent/CS person that there was no way to change it--AND he even put me on hold for about 3-4 minutes to go check with someone else BEFORE giving me that answer!!  So, once he convinced me that there was no way to change the date, I went ahead & printed out all my pending orders from today, but of course they'll reflect today's date even though they can't be shipped until tomorrow!

But I can not WAIT to try this out when my next order comes in, so thank you soooo much!!  I KNEW it made no sense to not be able to change the date to reflect the correct shipping date, since we can do it when using the "regular" PayPal shipping (NOT MultiOrder).  I will come back & post again once I get a chance to try this to let you know how it worked!!  Thanks again--I really do appreciate you taking the time to answer my question!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

*blushes*

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
Solved

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

*blushes*

Adrian

I just realized that I forgot to come back in here & verify that yes, Adrian is a PayPal genius & I just want to say thank you so much!!  Now that I see where it is to change the date, I can't believe I never saw it before, but I guess it's because I don't normally spend time on the Print Preview screen, but in order to change the date, you HAVE to be on that screen.

Adrian, you are officially my HERO!!!!

Login to Me Too

JBass1

In the multi shipping toolI can't change the shipping date from a past date November to the current date. It won't let me print shipping labels with a date from the past... help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.