How do I cancel printed Shipping Receipt on Label ??

PlainlyDressed
Contributor
Contributor

I currently use adhesive label sheets to print my shipping labels.  Each sheet has 2 peelable labels.  When I print through Paypal, it automatically prints the shipping receipt on the bottom half of the sheet, but I would like to cancel this feature because it wastes the 2nd label on my sheet.  I can't find where to cancel the printed shipping receipt, because I can keep records of that info in my Paypal account.  I don't need the paper copy.  Hopefully that made sense?  Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PlainlyDressed
Contributor
Contributor

I think I solved my own problem by searching under topics and found this helpful thread -

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Products-and-services/Printing-a-shipping-label-without-receipt/...

Thanks so much to everyone on this forum for being so helpful!!  Bless you!!  🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PlainlyDressed
Contributor
Contributor

I think I solved my own problem by searching under topics and found this helpful thread -

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Products-and-services/Printing-a-shipping-label-without-receipt/...

Thanks so much to everyone on this forum for being so helpful!!  Bless you!!  🙂

Login to Me Too

jenny4
Contributor
Contributor

I gave up on PP shipping long ago unless  I have to use other than priority, since the USPS site doesn't have media or first class mail (wonder why - just pondering there).

I just use Click N Ship, postage shows up, but no big deal yet. Easy tick box to not print the second half of the page. You do have to copy & paste the address, but just takes a few seconds. Plus since I get repeat buyers, the address book fills up nicely. Just a thought. 

Login to Me Too

woven4you

Found a better solution...at least for me:)

Log in to paypal and click the PROFILE tab at the far top right. Then under SELLING PREFERENCES in the 3rd column click on SHIPPING PREFERENCES. Next, underU.S. POSTAL SERVICE PREFERENCES click on the link that says EDIT PRINTER SETTINGS. Last, uncheck PRINT RECEIPT. Then SAVE.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.