First time shipper

jangles
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased the services of a motorcycle painter online but not thru ebay. I now need to send him the parts and dont know how to do this. I looked on the history page but did not see this option. Can this be done? TIA

jangles

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

minnichsmetals
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for the confusion..  If you GET paid by paypal, find the transaction in your paypal "overview" page, and click the drop down bar to the right of the transaction, and it should give you the option to "print shipping label" (if they sent the funds for "goods" or a "purchase".  If YOU sent the money, then there would be no way via paypal to print a label...  In this case, you can go to usps.com, and click "ship a package" which will take you through the exact same process as paypal, and you will be able to print a label.  Shipping charges are discount on usps.com as opposed to paying at the post office, and tracking is free.  Hope this helps, feel free to click the thumbs up!

-Bob

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

minnichsmetals
Contributor
Contributor

How big are the parts?  If their not too big, I would suggest using USPS Priority FLAT RATE shipping.  The large flat rate box is I believe $15 and change, and you can put as much as you want.. "If it fits, it ships".  These boxes are provided free at any local post office.  If you ship usps, GET DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, it costs an .80 (.70 if you use priority mail), and it shows proof of when the package is delivered.  Other than usps, if the items are larger, I would go with UPS.  You can use any plain box, or buy one at the local UPS store, and you will get delivery confirmation automatically.  Also, you can have the ups employee package the material for you so its shipped securely.  I hope this helps, if so, please remember to give me "kudos" by clicking the thumbs up below this post.  Thanks!

Bob

ebay: RandomSales22

www.MinnichsMetals.com

Login to Me Too

jangles
Contributor
Contributor

Actually I wanted to know if I can print labels thru paypal without it being purchased thru ebay. If so, how or where do I do this? TIA

Login to Me Too
Solved

minnichsmetals
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for the confusion..  If you GET paid by paypal, find the transaction in your paypal "overview" page, and click the drop down bar to the right of the transaction, and it should give you the option to "print shipping label" (if they sent the funds for "goods" or a "purchase".  If YOU sent the money, then there would be no way via paypal to print a label...  In this case, you can go to usps.com, and click "ship a package" which will take you through the exact same process as paypal, and you will be able to print a label.  Shipping charges are discount on usps.com as opposed to paying at the post office, and tracking is free.  Hope this helps, feel free to click the thumbs up!

-Bob

Login to Me Too

bidwinIpay
Contributor
Contributor

I know a little late but you can go to PayPal, go to Merchant Services, Multi-Order Shipping and print labels from PayPal acct. USPS does not give Parcel Post options. I have found FedEx cheaper than USPS on some items and USPS is only good for 70 lbs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.