First Class International Shipping

longwinterfarm
Contributor
Contributor

Some users are printing it!  I still don't have the option, nor do most of us, but if anyone knows when it's going to be universal I'd appreciate knowing too.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

threadsinthebed
Contributor
Contributor

Was very happy to read your topic.  As an etsy seller who sells a lot of items to Canada it was so frustrating to either stand in line for ages at the PO or pay the International Priority or Express rates, which are totally unrealistic for some buttons, craft supplies or yarn.  So I was so happy when they let us use the ebay for a few months, and absolutely brokenhearted when they snatched it back.  Bad paypal....I would like to write paypal a note to tell them please, please give it back to us none ebay users. 

Meanwhile, I keep all my paypal sale confirmations, so maybe I will try that changing information thiing and hopefully we will be soon be part of the "in crowd".  Thanks for the tips.  If they get upset at least they will know why we have to restort to it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.