First Class International Option Missing from PayPal

ClickHouse
New Community Member

Hello, I am wondering why I get the option to ship First Class International in eBay but that same option is not available in PayPal.  I only ask becasue I have several accounts and sometimkes need to ship directly from PayPal.  It is MUCH cheaper to ship via First Class international and really doesn't take any longer than Priority in my experience. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is still working on getting the Priority Mail shipping right.

It has been 6.5 months since the Regional Rate Boxes and new Flat Rate Envelopes were introduced, but they cannot be printed at PayPal.

If we're lucky, PayPal will roll out both at the same time, but I'm not holding out hope. Even though PayPal earns eBay more money than eBay, we still get the second class treatment with the shipping label tool.

Login to Me Too

Dufdealsx
New Community Member

When Someone buys a product in eBay and CHOOSES first class shipping you cannot tell HOW to ship the product in paypal ANYMORE.

Can someone please complain to paypal as I have 3 times already that SHIPPING METHOD from ebay sales should be presented on the first page in paypal as it has been done for over a decade.

This comes in particularly usefull when its offered for first class shipping and you cannot tell in paypal whether the buyer REQUESTED first class and have to click all the way out to the shipping screen for priority to see if what is paid for shipping is below what shipping prioirty costs, and if not send it FIRST CLASS.

And IF YOU ARE wrong then dsr and feedback will reflect on you for a paypal bug.

I Think eBay is cinally rubbing off on paypal and its business practices are going down the tubes.

oddly if anyone knows a workaround it would be nice

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.