Ebay sale, print ship label via PayPal; returned undeliverable...now what?

Sully-Putty
Contributor
Contributor

I made an Ebay sale, created a shipping label via PayPal to a verified address and the package came back to me as 'not deliverable as addressed, unable to forward'.  Now what?  How do I get my shipping monies refunded?  If the address is confirmed then why didn't the USPS deliver it, I don't get it?

This never happened to me before.

Thanks.

Sully

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

How did you ship it, via Flat Rate, First Class, or?

You have to be sure you have the right packaging for the right label, for example - only Flat Rate envelopes/boxes can be used for the 4.95$ flat rate label.

I know on eBay, you can "VOID" the label, and USPS will review it and refund you in a couple days. As of PayPal, You may need to ask a representative how to "void" that label for a refund (if it's not too late).  I'm not sure how that works honestly since the package actualy was handled by USPS they may charge and not offer a refund.. If this is the case, I'd go to your local USPS and tell them what happened, and ask why it was not delivered (be sure to contact the buyer and get them to confirm the address is CORRECT). Sometimes the Local USPS will re-send it for you if you can't get a refund.

Login to Me Too

Sully-Putty
Contributor
Contributor

It wasn't a flat rate.  I mailed it Priority Mail and it just so happened to be a $4.95 charge for a small box.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.