Ebay Shipping

l-js_things
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having a problem with PayPal not updating labels shipped or adding tracking info into PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

l-js_things
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info! Hope they fix it soon!

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Bunny753
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am having the same problem.  I sent an email to Paypal and was told to confirm my email address in my profile.  It has been confirmed for a long time.  Can someone please help.

Login to Me Too

Bunny753
Contributor
Contributor

Update; I spoke to Paypal, which transferred me to Ebay.  It is an ebay issue that they are aware of and are working on. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

l-js_things
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info! Hope they fix it soon!

Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

rachelnine
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, still broken. It's been about 3 weeks now.

Login to Me Too

ajraytoine
New Community Member

how long does it take for items to get ship to me after it say iot was shiped out

Login to Me Too

franzhkicker
Contributor
Contributor

Does it mean we can't print a shipping label actually? because I have a problem it tell me I don,t have fund for printing label but I do..

Login to Me Too

Tsadie

I am new to using eBay and pay pal.  I was terribly upset to find out that the shipping information from eBay was not on my pay pal transactions!!!  Not only were there no tracking #'s, the insurance that I purchased was not showing up!

And, they are putting a hold on my funds because it appears that I don't ship on time!!!!

Nice! I have one great big grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for this so called convenience!!!!!!!

Haha....spell check just informed me that grrrrrrrr was mispelled : )    at least that is something to laugh about.

Login to Me Too

KeeloRoyal42

I as well have had this problem, and it makes shipping internationally very aggravating.

Login to Me Too

cnchouse11
New Community Member

Yes seems everyone is having this problem. EBay wants you to sell on there and paypal wants to be a payment outlet. Yet neither want to resolve printing shipping labels.  eBay directs you to paypal and if you have pending funds it will not allow you to print labels even if you have a credit card on file with them.  when I called paypal all I got was a run around from them why I could not choose how to pay. Just like when you buy on eBay it directs you to paypal and you get to choose between bank info or credit card well it is no difference is it?   duhhhhhhh 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.