Does PayPal Multi-order support Dymo 4XL Thermal Printer?

dlevens
New Community Member

I am trying to find out if PayPal supports or plans to add the Dymo LabelWriter 4XL thermal printer? All of the Dymo printers they list in multi-order print settings are the small 2.75 wide label printers.

Most sellers that I know use the industry standard 4x6 shipping labels and use the Zebra LP2844 printer. The Dymo 4XL is the first to finally support a standard 4x6 label so I was surprised not to see it listed in the paypal list of printers?

Does anyone know that if you select the Zebra LP2844 4x6 printer in paypal print settings, if it will still work to print to the Dymo 4XL?

Just trying to avoid buying the printer and not have it work with paypal.

Dennis

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

dspcap
New Community Member

Curious, did you find an answer to this question?

Login to Me Too

acenetsales
New Community Member

Yes it is possible! After a few minutes and a couple of wasted labels the Dymo 4XL will print PayPal Shipping labels beautifully. It's all in the settings.

First go to File and scroll down to Page Setup, you need to set your orientation to landscape, then make sure scale is at 100% and fit to page is checked as well as print background. Next set all margins to 0.0, and set all headers and footers to blank.

The last step is the easiest, from the PayPal print window make sure the Print range is set on pages 1 to 1. Click print and enjoy!!

Login to Me Too

crudup
New Community Member

Yes it does and very well at that. You dont have to adjust ANY settings. The DYMO is print compatable with the Zebra series 4X6 printers. In paypal multi shipping or standard shipping set your printer to a Zebra 4X6 model using a thermal printer and not the inkjet/laser printer. It worked perfectly for me and still so 50 labels later.

Login to Me Too

PinkNails
Contributor
Contributor

How do we make a Dymo 4XL work on a MAC using Paypal? I selected Zebra series 4x6 but it only prints a corner of the label and it's printing 3 labels each time which leaves 2 labels blank. And i couldn't find the setting, is it in paypal or is it in dymo label? Please help thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.