Default Shipping Address Not Printing on Multi-Order Shipping Packing Slip

Catherine_B
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - My default address is a PO box and shows fine on the label - but on the packing slip my home address is showing, which I don't want. I don't see any option to change that on the template or shipping settings. I have two email addresses associated with this paypal account, both are registered from home with shipping from the PO box.

Can anyone please tell me how to change that so I can use the MOS packing slips?  Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Catherine_B
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I found it myself, thankfully, 

When I had the entire list of labels selected to print, right above the highlighted list was a dropdown list where I had an option to change the Shipped From.  This changed the address on the packing slip, as the saved template has no effect on the packing slip, just the label.

Hope this helps someone else.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Catherine_B
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I found it myself, thankfully, 

When I had the entire list of labels selected to print, right above the highlighted list was a dropdown list where I had an option to change the Shipped From.  This changed the address on the packing slip, as the saved template has no effect on the packing slip, just the label.

Hope this helps someone else.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.