Canada is not Internation from the US

threadsinthebed
Contributor
Contributor

Well here we go again, Monday morning, need to be at work at 8:00, 2 orders, go to paypal for shipping labels, one to Arizona, the other one to OH %&$#  Canada again.    Post Office opens at 8:30, need to be at work at 8:00, how do I handle this one, First Class to AZ just stick in mailbox,   have to try to get a break during the morning and stand in line at the PO instead, all because Paypal won't let Etsy have first Class Mail to CT, like it does for EBAY,  its special friend.   Bummed out again, every time I have a package to Canada I will be adding to this topic, so if anyone else has the same problem, jump right in.   Sally

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

threadsinthebed
Contributor
Contributor

Here we go again, one week later, another sale to Canada, another Monday am have to be at work at 8 and the PO doesn't open til 8:30.   The sales to USA can be popped into the mailbox, but the sale to Canada, just over the border, requires another type of label, no paypal shipping label as they only let EBAY use this perk.  When will paypal get with the program and allow us to ship first class to Canada.  Is anyone else as frustrated as me?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.