Can't print receipt from Multi-Order shipping since yesterday.

myantiquestore
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know what got updated, but now there is no way to print a receipt from

the multi-order shipping function.  Yeah, you can see it - it comes up automatically after you print the scan form and the labels, but there is no way to print it.  Receipts are a must for any business!!!  Especially mine!  Please fix

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RedTieStore

You can highlight the text (EXAMPLE: with your mouse, left click at one end like bottom right then click with shift key pressed, at the upper left, or just drag the mouse with the left clicker depressed) then copy (menu or control c) and paste (menu or control v) into an open plain text (txt or rtf) or Word type document so you have a record of what was on the screen between - choose the part(s) you want.. Screen capture also works, but that is an image, not the actual numbers and words that can be edited before printing or saving. If you want the whole thing, try saving the web page. That should work until they fix it - unless it is a problem on your computer.

- That is for Windows users -

(now i have to try that on a Mac and Linux to see how that works - I do not use them for eBay or Paypal usually except to view and edit auction listings)

- I always save the text that way in the folder of the item I sold, so I see who got it, for tracking, if there are problems, or I get more of an item they might want. (JG)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.