Can't Remove Instructions & Reciept from Shipping Labels

FrazzledApril
Contributor
Contributor

I have gone to "edit printer settings" and UNCHECKED the "print reciept" box, but when I use multiorder shipping it still prints the reciept and instructions -- I just want the label... by printing the instructions and reciept every time it is wasting half my labels 😞

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello FrazzledApril,

Welcome! 

I'm hoping my answer can help you become less frazzled 😉

I'm not sure if these were all of the steps you took when trying this before.  Let me know if this doesn't resolve it!

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click the "PayPal MultiOrder Shipping" link on the Account Overview page. The MultiOrder Shipping page opens in a new window.
  3. Click "Edit" in the top toolbar and a drop-down menu appears.
  4. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click "Print Settings."
  6. Under Standard Printer, uncheck the box "Print label information and instructions."
  7. For receipts, uncheck the "Receipt" box.
  8. Click "Apply."
  9. Click "Ok."

Stop back if you need anything else!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

FrazzledApril
Contributor
Contributor

This DID work -- thank you so, so much 🙂

Login to Me Too

papeh

The procedure listed works fine for labels ORIGINATED in Multi-Order Shipping.  However,  When orders are received directly to PayPal (and show up on the account listing page), it's tempting to select the adjacent dropdown box which offers to "print shipping label".  In this case, the instructions DO print and waste a label.  I've found that by avoiding the temptation, and opeing Multi-Order Shipping, the configuration set as above suppresses the instructions.

Again a HOWEVER: this route also eliminates the Item number and Description from the Packing Slip!?!?!   How to fix that????

Also, how do you suppress the header and footer text (which also intrudes on the label)????   I get the URL and date at the bottom and "Page 1 of 1" at the top right.  How to make thes go away???

thanks,

hap

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.