Can't Print Shipping Label

blu99
Contributor
Contributor

Now I'm getting a message that PayPal Shipping is not available.  Is anyone else getting this error message?????

Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

gatchman
Contributor
Contributor

I am too.  I just wasted half the money I made on a sale trying to get a label to show up to print.  This is ridiculous if I have to wait 21 days for a refund on a site error like this.

Twice, I tried it, and both times I got errors until it finally said I had to void the printing label.  Now it looks to my customer as if I shipped it, then canceled the ship, then shipped it, then canceled the ship.

This was my first time using this feature and I will NEVER attempt to try this rip off again.  I just basically put my sales in a 21 day hold.

Waste of Time and Money.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

jarodtoiletboy
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the message too.

I'm tring to print an international priority mail form.

Doing it online would save me money, and time filling out a manual form and standing in line at the horribly understaffed post office.

Paypal takes enough money from my auctions, the least they could do is have a functioning site.

GRRRRRR!

Login to Me Too

jacky
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting a message that Paypal shipping is not available...got it last night...then was able to print one...then started getting it again...still happening this morning...anyone else having that problem?

Login to Me Too

jacky
Contributor
Contributor

Must be a generalized problem...or only Mac users???? let me know if PC ers are having the problem

Login to Me Too

mizajam
Contributor
Contributor

same here for pc users, printing not available - please try later

Login to Me Too

mizajam
Contributor
Contributor

it is back on now, just allowed me to print again.  must have been a system update.

Login to Me Too

jarodtoiletboy
Contributor
Contributor

Not working yet for me

Login to Me Too

galaxiedog
New Community Member

PC's too. I almost body slammed my laptop this morning as a result of this problem. My area has not had internet access for two days, the service comes back on and I NEED to get these packages out or Ebay will grant the buyer a refund and now although the Company is willing to take the money for the shipping i can't get the damned label to print. They take between 9-11% of our money anyway and now the real shuffle begins...good luck everybody...I'm outa here.

Login to Me Too

lassendeals
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.