CANT PRINT SHIPPING LABELS Please Help

alcook475
Contributor
Contributor

I have been printing shipping labels via Paypal for 3 years and all of a sudden when I hit print nothing is coming out on the sheets, just blank pieces of paper (yes, I have checked my ink, lol) I can print other items outside of Paypal, but when I print from Paypal nothing but blank pieces of paper. Thanks in advance!!

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

ROMA
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting really frustrating!!!      If you can't maintain a working good quality of service  WHY OFFER IT???   

I mean 9 out of 10 time I try to pay & print a label  "sorry for the inconvenience..."    comes up.     

My customers don't want excused they want their merchandise...    I am going to have to start charging handeling fees...  OH Joy...

PLEASE HELP..

Login to Me Too

biazo

I can not print international labels too (((((((((((((

Thats soo frustrating (((((((((((((((

Login to Me Too

HipT
Contributor
Contributor

i know ya'll have probably figurd this out but just incase..

i have had that problem many times. what i do is delete all temp files and cookies and then make sure adobe reader is up to date. after i done this no problems until the next time i needed to update.

but you must restart computer.

Login to Me Too

MSDoom
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem for months now, very very frustrating! Either it prints out a blank page or a tiny little label about  a millimeter wide! Oddly, the labels print just fine on my laptop, but my desktop is where the issue is. However, I found a way around it so I can get my labels printed correctly. It's a bit inconvenient, but it's better than having to void all your labels and/or having to go use a different computer elsewhere!

So what you need to do is:

1) Click the Print Shipping Label button on eBay (NOT PayPal!).

2) Fill out package details.

3) Pay and continue.

4) When it comes up to print, click the link that says "If shipping label is too small, click here." (or something to that extent).

5) This should open up a window with only the label itself in it.

6) Take a screenshot (Print Screen on Windows / Shift + Command + 3 on Mac).

7) Open the screenshot and crop it so it is now only the shipping label.

😎 *Optional: Format image to make label the desired size.

9) Print!

And voila, you now have a shipping label!  Yeah, it's a bit of a pain, especially if you do a lot of business (like me... sigh), but it works!

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

rlarick
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone reads these threads the problem is with PayPal not configuring for Chrome.  Chrome seems to work just fine from eBay.   I opened IE, went to paypal went to details on the USPS payment and clicked reprint and it printed just fine.

PAYPAL PLEASE FIX THIS     CHROME IS A MUCH BETTER BROWSER< VERY STREAMLINED _ NO FRILLS BROWSER.

IE IS VERY BUGGY _ LOADED WITH JUNK NEVER USED

FF IS PRONE TO GOOGLE REDIRECT VIRUS THAT HASN"T BENN FIXED YET.

Login to Me Too

frajo
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the tips; I will give them a try. I have no problem printing from eBay, but if I sell something from another venue and have to print directly from PayPal, I can't. 

I hope PayPal does something about this too. It is very annoying. It seems to be very confusing to the customer and it makes the seller look like he doesn't know what he is doing.  I also have to go the post office when this happens which is a big waste of time. 

Login to Me Too

esroca
New Community Member

Thanks for the info. The next time you print a label for International delivery will I do with Explorer!

Login to Me Too

BrandyB33
Contributor
Contributor

I'm just getting sorry but shipping is down message. For over 24 hrs now. I'll try thru ebay, but if not then I have to pay more at the post office. Since I have first class only not priority, if I had that I could print thru usps.com.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.