CANT PRINT SHIPPING LABELS Please Help

alcook475
Contributor
Contributor

I have been printing shipping labels via Paypal for 3 years and all of a sudden when I hit print nothing is coming out on the sheets, just blank pieces of paper (yes, I have checked my ink, lol) I can print other items outside of Paypal, but when I print from Paypal nothing but blank pieces of paper. Thanks in advance!!

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

misspsewnsew
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, plenty of experience with PayPal labels. Today ONLY, i'm getting a blank label whether I print directly to my printer (which has ink!) or to PDF. I called PayPal help and they told me to clear cookies, and I did, but that did not work. They then said it was a disconnect between my computer and my printer..I've been able to print plenty of other items today unrelated to PayPal labels...so I don't think it's me.

Login to Me Too

alcook475
Contributor
Contributor

If I figure it out, I will let you know, but I think its definitley something with PAYPAL. THANKS!!

@misspsewnsew wrote:

Same problem here, plenty of experience with PayPal labels. Today ONLY, i'm getting a blank label whether I print directly to my printer (which has ink!) or to PDF. I called PayPal help and they told me to clear cookies, and I did, but that did not work. They then said it was a disconnect between my computer and my printer..I've been able to print plenty of other items today unrelated to PayPal labels...so I don't think it's me.

Login to Me Too

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

Use firefox or IE 8, if you have any probelm with ebay shipping labels. Sometimes, label size is 1 cm smaller with IE 7.

My 2 cents ... Let's us know how it goes.

Login to Me Too

usmcrguy
Contributor
Contributor

Are you being charged for these non-existant labels? I print one label (sometimes print sometimes not) and ebay charges my account 3 times. Other times says it prints label but doesn't print anything and they charge for the label. For the last 4 years you could cancel a label and get a refund in paypal only to be told that you could never cancel a label in paypal...you have to go to ebay even though paypal help says go to a non-exiting page and cancel the lable. Spent an hour waiting on the phone for ebay waiting then the line went dead. .

Login to Me Too

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am describing my own experience. You mileage may vary.

If you have problem with prinitng label from ebay shipping label, you can REPRINT  the label from "Track and Manage shipment" page. This page is accessible from "My eBay" under" in the sold section.

If you don't want to reprint, you can VOID the label.

You can also REPRINT and VOID from the label creation email sent by eBay.

Login to Me Too

patty123
New Community Member

I am new to Selling on Ebay and am having problems printing labels for shipping. I have spoken to representatives fro mEbay on three occasions already, have done everything they've said to try and find a solution. there is nothing wrong with my printer. I can print postage from other sites like paperbackSwapbook.com, but not on Ebay for some reason.

Help????? Frustration.

Login to Me Too

bluemoon96
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get any resolution to the label printing problem?  I can not print labels today.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

alcook475
Contributor
Contributor

UGHHH!! Still having the same problem! Its definitely a glitch with Paypal and not my computer. Im going to try and just print directly from Ebay, time consuming when you have multiple labels to print, but at least they come out on the paper..!! Hopefully this will be fixed shortly, thanks for all the replies!!

Login to Me Too

commarket
New Community Member

Did anyone ever find out the reason why you cannot print international label for sold items/how you can. Please let me know. Thx.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.