2 labels for two seperate packages versus one?

booghelp
Contributor
Contributor

Please help..how do I print two shipping labels for two separate packages for same customer after invoice paid as one package? Added shipping cost will still be same. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

To ship multiple boxes for your order, click on the link that says 'Ship Multiple boxes for this order' at the bottom of your 'Label Completed' page.

Another method is to create subsequent labels by clicking on the 'Details' link next to the payment from your buyer and click 'Ship Another' at the bottom of the Details page.

To create multiple labels for single payment:

Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
Click "History" at the top of the page.
Find the PayPal payment from your buyer for which you created the first label.
Click the "Details" link in the Details column of the payment.
Scroll to the bottom of the Transaction Details page.
Click on "Ship Another."
Create another label as needed.
Note: Make sure you select the Details link next to the payment from your buyer and not the Details for your shipping fee from USPS or UPS.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

To ship multiple boxes for your order, click on the link that says 'Ship Multiple boxes for this order' at the bottom of your 'Label Completed' page.

Another method is to create subsequent labels by clicking on the 'Details' link next to the payment from your buyer and click 'Ship Another' at the bottom of the Details page.

To create multiple labels for single payment:

Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
Click "History" at the top of the page.
Find the PayPal payment from your buyer for which you created the first label.
Click the "Details" link in the Details column of the payment.
Scroll to the bottom of the Transaction Details page.
Click on "Ship Another."
Create another label as needed.
Note: Make sure you select the Details link next to the payment from your buyer and not the Details for your shipping fee from USPS or UPS.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

booghelp
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Skier!!

Login to Me Too

knittynoddy
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to do this within Multiorder shipping?

I want to get a SCAN form for all the shipments I am creating, so I use Multiorder shipping.  In addition to new orders, I have second shipments for previous orders.  re a "Multiple boxes for this order" option for Multiorder shipping?

Or is there a way to keep the order information from being automatically deleted from the pending shipments page?

I do not want to use the file menu->"create a new order" for the second shipments - one reason is that I want the recipient to get the track&confirm number automatically by email, and the "create new order" dialog box does not have an option to enter recipients email address.  The other reason is that any additional typing I have to do is prone to error on my part.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.