Welcome to the July Reward!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi! My name is Renee and I work on the PayPal Advantage program at PayPal. Every summer, my husband, kids and I drives to my parents’ house for a few days and head down to the lake. The drive is about three hours and like most kids, a long drive can make my kids restless.

To keep them occupied, I use PayPal to purchase movies for my kids on iTunes. It’s fast and easy. The best part is I can purchase on my mobile device right from the car.

It would be great to hear how PayPal helped you get ready for your summer. Share your story from now until July 31st, and we will send you a PayPal Advantage water bottle. Follow the steps below if you currently do not have a login and start sharing!

How to Share:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Summer Story”
Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

HBBII69
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my name is Horace. I am enjoying my summer with great savings on the things I need for my home. I just moved from California to North Carolina and I am starting over buying misc things for my new place. I do most of my shopping online where I usually find the best deals and paypal is my number one source as a payment optionSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

jsnowboard1
New Community Member

i bought a coin on ebay. send me the bottle please.

Login to Me Too

miss_lister

My summer story!  I took my girl scout troop to new york city this summer, which is 580 miles away.  When I got home I realized the t-shirt I bought my daughter was the wrong size!  Went to the internet and used paypal to buy the right one!  Summer memories saved!!

Login to Me Too

thinman5

hi i use paypal everyday and was glad i had my card on me last week when i forgot my money at home and i was at the beach. i use my card to purchase lunch for everyone with me saved me from an enbarrasing moment thanks paypal and i sure can use that water bottle been so hot this summer

Login to Me Too

keyteck
New Community Member

Thank You Paypal,

I used Paypal to buy my boat engine parts for the summer season. Also with EBay and Paypal I was able to get a new fishfinder and a handheld GPS. This got to be a good fishing season!

Again Thanks for helping get summer started!

Keyteck - Walter

Login to Me Too

patw
New Community Member

i got the boat trailer i needed for the lake

Login to Me Too

MAftab

The new baseball cap was great because it was free and very good quality.  And I don't think these promotional gifts are lame (some people are never satisfied).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.