Welcome to the July Reward!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi! My name is Renee and I work on the PayPal Advantage program at PayPal. Every summer, my husband, kids and I drives to my parents’ house for a few days and head down to the lake. The drive is about three hours and like most kids, a long drive can make my kids restless.

To keep them occupied, I use PayPal to purchase movies for my kids on iTunes. It’s fast and easy. The best part is I can purchase on my mobile device right from the car.

It would be great to hear how PayPal helped you get ready for your summer. Share your story from now until July 31st, and we will send you a PayPal Advantage water bottle. Follow the steps below if you currently do not have a login and start sharing!

How to Share:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Summer Story”
Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Amanda78
New Community Member

We bought summer clothes and camping supplies with our Paypal for the annual its summer, we are going camping camping trip. 🙂

Login to Me Too

zackcl
Contributor
Contributor

In an effort to get ready for summer, I decided to give my home a face lift...and I wanted to paint it.  So I used pay pal to buy painting supplies to make the job easier.  And now I have a beautiful home....a job that was made easier with the help of pay pal...

Cindy

Login to Me Too

Shamansdad

I shop constantly on eBay and ALWAYS use PayPal for all of my purchases, wether its a new summer shorts or hiking sandals! PayPal is the only way I pay for items online!

Login to Me Too

ANEIDER

Thanks for the free water bottle. I always use my Paypal account when makking all my summer purchases. It makes everything easy to keep track of at the end of each month and I never go over budget. Thanks a million. Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

L_slack
Contributor
Contributor

I use Paypal to purchase my annual rafting supplies and pay for my trip.  I love paypal and the flexability that it gives me to do the things I want to do.  I also use it for trips I take with my wife.  Instead of using my money from my pay check I can use the money from my Paypal account couppled with my debit card from paypal and use paypal to pay for all my trips and fun things I want to do. 

Rob

Login to Me Too

bcmunder
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I'll be traveling later this summer and I used my PayPal Advantage to get a new camera bag.

I'll also be buying a new camera lens soon.

Looking forward to a new water bottle.Smiley Happy

All the best to everyone

Bill

Login to Me Too

Ajalae

Use my PayPal account for ALL online purchases where it is available. This summer I've purchased Graduations gifts, Birthday gifts, and all Vacation needs. PayPal gives me an added sense of security when purchasing online. Thank you for the water bottle. Happy Summer! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

w_rivera
Contributor
Contributor

I used paypal to purchase live koi fish at eBay for my pond. Before using Paypal I purchased koi just from my local stores, now with Paypal I can purchase fish from every state and even the world with no limits!

Login to Me Too

Pink88

Papal helped my buy phonecards to talk with family and helped me buy headphones so I can enjoy music in the summer to relax because its summer vacation! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

pjr
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is the best for automatic monthy payments to all my favorite subscriptions such as, Ebay, Netflix, Itunes.  Thanks for the water bottle!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.