Welcome to the July Reward!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi! My name is Renee and I work on the PayPal Advantage program at PayPal. Every summer, my husband, kids and I drives to my parents’ house for a few days and head down to the lake. The drive is about three hours and like most kids, a long drive can make my kids restless.

To keep them occupied, I use PayPal to purchase movies for my kids on iTunes. It’s fast and easy. The best part is I can purchase on my mobile device right from the car.

It would be great to hear how PayPal helped you get ready for your summer. Share your story from now until July 31st, and we will send you a PayPal Advantage water bottle. Follow the steps below if you currently do not have a login and start sharing!

How to Share:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Summer Story”
Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

New Community Member

Howdy. Always use paypal for my summer ebay purchases. Its the safest and fastest way I have found. 

Thanks for the water bottle.

Login to Me Too

eyemkeek
Contributor
Contributor

Spoiler

Hey!

Every summer, my family and I drive to Mammoth Lakes for a one week finishing trip. I purchased items such as duffle bags, reels, and swimming trunks, and other miscaellaneous items through paypal. Thanks for the water bottle!

Login to Me Too

sjh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I used paypal to pay for everything i needed for my cousins wedding. I bought the gown, jewelry, shoes, makeup, and everything from ebay, and it was shipped to my door. I didn't have to waste a minute driving from place to place. Well worth it

Login to Me Too

cityblondechic
Contributor
Contributor

I used paypal to buy all sorts of gorgeous jewelry on Ebay to add to my collection. Thanks for the water bottle!

Login to Me Too

slydaisy

Paypal helped me keep track of all my vacation expenses while on vacation, as well as my finances at home.  we traveled to cape cod and forgot our credit card.  paypal made it soo easy to relax!  thanks for the h2o bottle!

Login to Me Too

may286

Paypal is the way to pay for almost anything. Just a few clicks and your done and you can be on your way!

Login to Me Too

Jeremy678

My family and I vacation somewhere different every summer, this year we chose Walt Disney World!! I used PayPal to buy all of our tickets!!

Login to Me Too

coolwheels

paypal got me ready for summer by allowing me to buy stuff online cheaper than in my local stores

Thanks paypal for another good freebe

Login to Me Too

RebekahEAS

Our company had a really big sale this summer and we needed a way for our customers to be able to create an autopay plan.  PayPal's merchant services "Create a Subscription Button" was a lifesaver!  Thanks for simplifying my life, PayPal!  And thanks for the water bottle - I love water bottles!

Login to Me Too

wkc2011
New Community Member

I bought the cutest summer dress using PayPal! I know my purchase is safe and secure. I am definitely wearing it to my next pool party!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.