Provide Top Selling Tips for chance to win an iPad2!!

ronnie2
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the opportunity to sell on Ebay  and start a thriving business through the use of their systems.  As a Powerseller, I can not say enough about the protection and shield I believe Paypal has provided me as a customer.  Although the companies are linked, I have actually had support and answers to financial and payment issues resolved through Paypal, that were not immediately addressed through Ebay.  I appreciate the power and support that both companies provide to make my business a success.

Paypal allows me to keep immaculate records of my buying and selling through their system - for tax purposes.  I am able to truly analyze my business activity to ensure that the company is growing at a rate that will keep our operations moving forward.  The best tip I can provide is to HAVE FAITH THAT PAYPAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS ON YOUR SIDE! 

They want to keep the community safe by providing transactions that keep all of their customers happy, buyer and sellers alike!  Smiley Happy I have had Paypal representatives speak with me about consistency in my product line, instruct me on providing great descriptions for customers and counsel me on working with customers to keep them 100% satisfied!  Thank you Paypal!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.