Use Paypal as a big brother...

temp09022011y

I have made several dozens of purchases thru Paypal, and over my history there were maybe 5 purchases where I had to ask the seller what was going on with my purchase, and then later let them know that if they did not deliver my product/service, that I would have to contact Paypal.

In all 5 cases, the seller was prompt to cover my problem.

One of the sellers response came from a relative of the seller. The relative said that the member had died suddenly, and they not only sent the product, but also strangely refunded my full money along with it (they closed their accounts and would not respond to my emails).

I feel that if I had purchased any other method than Paypal, that not only these 5 incidents, but the other dozen or so where I had problems, that the seller would not feel the pressure to prompty resolve my issue.

So my buying tips?

- When you do not get you money's worth, let the seller know that you will bring the case to your big brother Paypal

- Always use a website that has Paypal as an option - it could even be worth the couple extra dollars to have that big brother

Help me out by giving me kudos - if you think my tips are awesome!! thx 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.