"This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged..."

geoffmyers
New Community Member

I am trying to pay for an order on Sigsiu.NET, but every time I try to pay via PayPal, I get the following error message: "This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information." I repeatedly receive this message, even when I resubmit a new order on the store or if I use a different web browser (I tried Safari and Firefox). I also contacted the merchant as the error message requests, but they said it was a problem with my PayPal account. Please advise. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Have you attached a bank account to your paypal account and verified it?  It seems that is the root of a lot of problems nowadays.

You should also be aware that if Sigsu doesn't send you the right item or any item at all, for that matter, you will have no recourse with Paypal - Paypal doesn't provide buyer protection for virtual items.

Sorry, without more information, it's tough to get specific about what other issues might be causing this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.