purchase payment for ups label is on temporary hold

grubpup
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a UPS label through paypal and I see the payment is pending. I don't understand why. I have been with paypal for several years and have sufficient funds avaliable. I took the package to be shipped today. Will there be a problem of it shipping since the finances are pending? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

The pending status for a UPS label purchase is ok - it's how they work.  Once UPS finalizes the purchase, it should change to completed.  Don't worry, the label will still work!  Smiley Happy

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

The pending status for a UPS label purchase is ok - it's how they work.  Once UPS finalizes the purchase, it should change to completed.  Don't worry, the label will still work!  Smiley Happy

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

socalsweetpea
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you soooooo much Adrian. I always ship with USPS for Etsy and ebay but used UPS this time due to the item's large size. I was in a panic when I saw "pending" and "temporary hold".  I took the package to UPS on Saturday so I guess by tomorrow (Tuesday) I will see a shipping update.

Melissa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.