please help me now???narf!

kcauman

Please help me out I paid for something on eBay w/ an echeck and I not sure if that was the correct option. Now I don't know if I am supposed to add money for the echeck to my paypal balance or if it will automatically be pulled out of my account????? DO I ADD FUNDS OR WILL PAYPAL DO THAT???Just don't want to deduct the amount twice. NARF!:womansurprised:Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

How can I not love a post that says Narf?  And good to see you again!  Smiley Happy

If you sent it as an eCheck, there's no need to Add Funds separately (in fact, doing so will debit you twice).

It's ok to send a payment via eCheck (in fact some sellers LOVE eChecks), but did you know your seller can have the payment faster if you register a credit or debit card?  Doing so allows you to make use of the Instant Transfer option, which still comes from your bank, but the seller receives the funds sooner - and you get your item faster.  Smiley Happy

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.