i can not load a e-bay gift card into my pay pal account

GROK
Contributor
Contributor

on 01/17/2012 i bought a 50.00 ebay gift card to load into my pay pal account,when i tried to load the gift card it just would not work contacted the company who issues the card and was told that they had no access to pay pal or e-bay!  They would not help me with the problem. Has anybody else had this problem?  Help!  Thanks, grok  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Xxcfcxx
New Community Member
Im having the same issue with a target visa debit card. I also called the card issuer and was told that its a pay pal issue. Did you ever resolve the problem?
Login to Me Too

eileenkeeney
Contributor
Contributor

I am curious if either of you have a paypal master card?  I ask this because I am curious if the issue is tied to this card in some way?

Or is this a case where the bug (I am told it is a bug) is preventing you from being able to use paypal at all?

I have an issue updating my credit union charge card as I get an error page everytime I click on the link to add or update a credit card.

I also can no longer pay direct from my bank, which I am told is tied to the same technical issue.

My only reasonable option is now the paypal master card.   (I do still have an echeck option or paypal balance option. If I use an echeck I might as well have my bank send it and avoid the 3% + 30 cent charge. )

I have had this issue for over a few weeks now.

I am told it is an issue that the technitions are working on.

I am losing confidence in Paypal.  It seems to be taking them a very long time to fix this technical issue,

I have tried multiple browsers, from multiple computers, but the error persists.

I am currently looking into direct pay from my bank, which will cut out PayPal as an intermediate (along with their 3% + 30 cent profit ).

I believe I have been very patient, giving them multiple weeks to address and fix this issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.