Why did Paypal try to withdraw from bank account instead of paypal account?

dobrodoom
New Community Member

They tried two times to withdraw money for ebay fees from my bank.

I have Paypal account set as the primary source for paying for anything.

Sarah the autotron can't help.

Anyone else?.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

redlotus
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck on getting help from a live rep either. They actually deleted one of my accounts and made and old one primary with no notifications sent to me at all. To make matters worse, when I made a purchase, it showed I had the backup account available but never let me actually choose the account. Now all I can get out of them is a script answer that is unrelated as well as a condescending attitude. Very displeased.

I'm sorry I have no answers for you and only fuel to add to your fire, but I am surprised at the lack of assistance I received from the supervisor level. Fees add up and Paypal gets paid alright...but my "Pal" they are not.

Login to Me Too

tavorgene
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing  here . I have enough money in PayPal , but they are taking from my bank account . I never agreed to this. One day they just decided to do this at their whim Ewe never know when they withdraw the money until the transaction is complete. This could very easily cause me to make a mistake on my bank account.

They say if you build yourself up like 100% feedback and your service to your buyers  is good , then you would be eligible  to be exempt from putting up with the bank withdrawals . How much bull is that ? I have a 100% approval rating from my buyers.  Everyone is  effected .. No matter if you have a 100% rating or a  50% rating .

It seems like our opinion or our circumstances do not matter.

Its too bad this has happened.  PayPal & Ebay treated really well That is the reason Ebay & PayPal are as big as they are today. Its just a real bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.