Reply to topic
dianqi716 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

WHAT HAPPENS IF I OVERDRAW MY ACCOUNT?

I just started using paypal and haven't transferred any funds yet from my bank checking account. I found something that I really want to buy online, but they only use paypal as the method of payment. I transferred some money in, but it says it'll take 3-5 days. It's been 3 days and the item I want is dwindling down in stock. It'll be another 2 days before paypal can get the money from my bank account. I want to buy it now, but have no money in the paypal account yet. What if I just get it anyway--will paypal charge me an overdraw fee?

0 Kudos
Schwarzy New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: WHAT HAPPENS IF I OVERDRAW MY ACCOUNT?

in all my experience, paypal can automatically deduct from your bank account. For example, i was in the same situation you were in, to buy 20 worth of items. but i only had 15 in the paypal. the difference was choded from my bank acount auto-magically.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count