USPS ClickNShip label did not print. How do I get the charge to my debit card removed?

juggalomom
Contributor
Contributor

USPS ClickNShip label did not print. How do I get the charge to my PayPal debit card removed? I have an email from USPS stating the label was cancelled and there was no charge to my card. However, it was and the amount has been deducted from my account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello juggalomom

If you have used your debit card for the purchase then most likely what you are seeing is an authorization for the charge.  An authorization is an amount that is put on hold when you first attempt to complete the transaction.  If the transaction is successful then the authorization turns into a permanent posting.

In your case, since the label did not print, and USPS is stating there is no charge to the card, the authorization will fall off (credit back) usually within 4-5 business days.  If you see that the charge does not credit back then I would contact USPS first and if you do not receive a resolution from them you can always dispute the charge with PayPal directly.

I wish you a safe and happy holiday season.

KB

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello juggalomom

If you have used your debit card for the purchase then most likely what you are seeing is an authorization for the charge.  An authorization is an amount that is put on hold when you first attempt to complete the transaction.  If the transaction is successful then the authorization turns into a permanent posting.

In your case, since the label did not print, and USPS is stating there is no charge to the card, the authorization will fall off (credit back) usually within 4-5 business days.  If you see that the charge does not credit back then I would contact USPS first and if you do not receive a resolution from them you can always dispute the charge with PayPal directly.

I wish you a safe and happy holiday season.

KB

Login to Me Too

mariammg1979
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my name is mildred guzman and i want a refund on 3 seperate labels that was created 1 by you guys and 2 buy ebay. I talked with ebay and they said they voided it and now i need to talk with you and the onther one from you guys i did wronng. it is heavier then i expected. sorry for any inconvience that this may have caused. so please can i get my money back

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.