cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Funds

SOLVED
New Community Member

Transfer Funds

How do i transfer funds to a friend with an PP acct?  Not buying anything just wanting to transfer some money.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PayPal Employee

Re: Transfer Funds

Hello PNCLA_YANK

As a new member I would like to welcome you.  You can transfer funds to friends in most countries by using the 'Send Money' tab found within your account.  If you are not purchasing an item then you can send the payment as a 'Personal Payment' and the recipient will typically not receive a fee provided you fund your purchase with a bank or PayPal balance.

Thanks for using our Community Forum and I wish you well.

KB Smiley Happy

7 REPLIES
PayPal Employee

Hello PNCLA_YANK

As a new member I would like to welcome you.  You can transfer funds to friends in most countries by using the 'Send Money' tab found within your account.  If you are not purchasing an item then you can send the payment as a 'Personal Payment' and the recipient will typically not receive a fee provided you fund your purchase with a bank or PayPal balance.

Thanks for using our Community Forum and I wish you well.

KB Smiley Happy

How do I transfer funds from my paypal credit card to a prepaid debit card? I started the prepaid & transferred funds into it from paypal. I can't seem to do it now

New Community Member

I am a bit confused. The transfer funds beginning page gives the example of sending 300 dollars to Mexico yet I seem to be unable to do that! The link that shows up afterwards asks me to pick the country I wish to send funds to and Mexico is not an option. Am I missing something?

New Community Member

Can I transfer funds from my Walmart Money Card to my Bank  checking account?

Highlighted
New Community Member

Frage

Was tun wenn durch einen Buchstaben Dreher ausversehen an ein falsches Konto gezahlt wurde, der Empfänger die auf Antworten nicht reagiert und nicht zurück sendet?
New Community Member

You can click on the payment button and enter your friend's email, select individuals, gifts.This payment can be directly arrival to your friend's account.

Trying to "Send Money-> Internationally".

The destination country does not appear in the pick list for "Select a Country".

Does this mean I cannot transfer funds, or is there a way to request that the country be added to the pick list?