Problem with Error: 10301 - Mass Payment not allowed

megahuman
New Community Member

Hello there,

Can anyone assist me with my problem. I cannot make mass payments, even though i made one about 4 days ago. I get this error: "The user is now allowed to send mass payments".

Can anyone advise on the problem and help me fix it. Its urgent!!

Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

BrendaFdez
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same is happening to me. I also sent mass payments in the past and now I get this error message. I tried to google the error name and only got this page. So I think it could be some kind of technical problems they are having right now.

Otherwise, we can start fearing that they have (AGAIN) changed the terms for mass payments. 😞

I hope it gets solved soon.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230113D
Contributor
Contributor

Google found this

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=172802.0

It would appear Asia Pacific account holders have been denied use.

I just don't get it.

Login to Me Too

BrendaFdez
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not from the Asia Pacific region, actually my PayPal account is Argentine. And yes, I still can't send mass payments. 😞

It's not somwthing specific for my region, I think, as I asked another Argentine yesterday and she told me that she could still send mass payments (but she has a Business Account and I'm only Premier, so that could be a difference).

Login to Me Too

Temp20230113D
Contributor
Contributor
I've been on the phone twice and probably have 4 different people giving me various replies from my initial webform mail enquiry. At present they have told be I do not qualify for mass payment. All of my incoming payments are from customers who purchase online at my small webshop. 99% of my outgoing payments are to suppliers. I listed up all my regular payments with transaction IDs amounts and emails of recipients and replied for the nth time. I find their current decision to be totally unacceptable. Basically they are telling me that large businesses will be taxed once on receipt of payment from customers and that small businesses will be taxed when they make payments to their suppliers. That makes PayPal about 7-9% income on my transactions. If they are unable to resolve this issue then I will gladly use Western Union to pay my suppliers. The rates can beat PayPal depending on the amount sent. It would be great if all small business owners with similar trouble could post their cases here.
Login to Me Too

BrendaFdez
Contributor
Contributor

After speaking with Support and describing my situation I finally had mass payments re-enabled for my account. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.