Is this normal

Asmilsun
New Community Member

I have never used paypal before so I don't know if this is normal or not. The funds from my checking account have already been taken out, but paypal still has the echeck as unclear. Is this normal or do I have to call paypal to fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

nabours

Yes,  This is normal.  It is just like you paid with a paper check and it will take x amount of days to clear.  As a seller I really don't care for this type of transaction as it delays me shipping an item of up to a week.  I have to wait until it clears to ship the product. 

I do like Pay Pal when making online payments.  It's quick and easy once you are verified.  Good Luck! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

nabours

Yes,  This is normal.  It is just like you paid with a paper check and it will take x amount of days to clear.  As a seller I really don't care for this type of transaction as it delays me shipping an item of up to a week.  I have to wait until it clears to ship the product. 

I do like Pay Pal when making online payments.  It's quick and easy once you are verified.  Good Luck! 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_WarrenG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

nabours,

Thank you for your contribution!  This is a great response to a great question from two new PayPal Community members.

We appreciate your participation and look forward to more postings from you!

PayPal_WarrenG

Login to Me Too

karinforyeshua
New Community Member

@Asmilsun wrote:

I have never used paypal before so I don't know if this is normal or not. The funds from my checking account have already been taken out, but paypal still has the echeck as unclear. Is this normal or do I have to call paypal to fix this?

@Asmilsun wrote:

Can I join Pay Pal to be paid without giving you my bank account number?

@Asmilsun wrote:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.