Increased Minimum Payment

mljumpman
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have a balance of $60 in my PayPal Smart Connect Account.  Whenever I have had a relatively low balance, my minimum payment has always been $10.  I received this month's statement and my minimum payment has increased to $20.

What's up with that!?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome mljumpman

Hello and I am happy to help you.  For questions regarding your Smart Connect account I would encourage you to contact GE Money directly as they are the company that services your account and they will be able to answer any questions you have.  For your convenience I have included their information below:

866-571-3012 (Monday-Saturday 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Sunday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM PT)

KB

Login to Me Too

mljumpman
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, that contact information doesn't help as the phone number you provided is automated answering.  I am only able to check account information, there was never any option to talk with anyone.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello mljumpman

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting through.  I did attempt to call them at that same number and was able to reach a customer service representative.  After being connected, select option 1 for 'PayPal Smart Connect', you will then be prompted to enter your information.

You can bypass this by just hitting the 0 button several times and you will receive a message that states you will be connected to a representative.  Once you are connected you will need to verify your information before they can further assist you.  I hope this helps and I wish you well.

KB

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.