If I have money in my PP account, why can't I send money?!?

SolGer
Contributor
Contributor

OK,  this is getting on my nerves.  I have money available in my account which I'm trying to use for items I allready agreed to pay.  apparently i am over my limit in spending which it says it's 45 buck only...WTF?  I haven't even used that much.  I have had my account for years and even bought stuff on e-bay and other sites with it.  what am I supposed to do now?  i will end up looking like a deadbeat buyer.  i removed my bank and cc info beacuase of this.  my money is just there.  it also reverted me to unverified in all instances, which i don't think should stop me from sending money.  I do not know what to do.  I have sent and e-mail and the response was just them talking to me like i'm a child that doesn't have any idea how to use a site like this.  If  it doesn't let me pay, can i at least get my money somehow?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Crafty_1-Two
Contributor
Contributor

@SolGer wrote:

OK,  this is getting on my nerves.  I have money available in my account which I'm trying to use for items I already agreed to pay.  apparently I am over my limit in spending which it says it's 45 buck only...WTF?  I haven't even used that much.  I have had my account for years and even bought stuff on e-bay and other sites with it.  what am I supposed to do now?  I will end up looking like a deadbeat buyer.  I removed my bank and cc info because of this.  my money is just there.  it also reverted me to unverified in all instances, which I don't think should stop me from sending money.  I do not know what to do.  I have sent and e-mail and the response was just them talking to me like I'm a child that doesn't have any idea how to use a site like this.  If  it doesn't let me pay, can I at least get my money somehow?

You can file a complaint with the Attorney Generals' Office,  and The DFI department which oversees banks such as GE Money | Bank/GE Capital Retail Bank which has been changed from GE Money Bank to GE Capital Retail Bank.  |    The address listed below or you can go online to fill out a complaint (its faster on line) You could also check with the Santa Clara District Attorney's Office where Pay Pal is located to see if anything can be done.  I don't like the way Pay Pal, Pay Pal Smart Connect and GE Money Bank operate and the way they Handel other people's money because NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON OVER THERE HAS ANY CLUE WHATSOEVER NOT PAY PAL, PAY PAL SMART CONNECT AND GE MONEY BANK  as to what the other one has done or said.!  Also, I was told my account was a high risk and that they needed to hold monies for a certain amount of days yet they couldn't show me anywhere where it was a high risk account and according to the people I have spoke to they just say that so they can keep your money and LIE as to why they are keeping it.  Don't give up because someone or somebody is doing some very wrong things with Other Peoples Money.  It's your money you can do what ever you want with it.  Also, if they ruin your reputation as a good buyer and you are not they can also get in trouble for that.  Good Luck

State of California

Department of Financial Institutions

Mailing Address
1810 13th Street
Attn: Consumer Services
Sacramento, CA 95825

Fax Number
916-445-2123

Login to Me Too

SolGer
Contributor
Contributor

the thing is,  why all the problems all of a sudden?  it's not me from what i have noticed.  also, a 45 dollar limit? after years they decide to do this?  if i could just get my money back somehow, then i would.  can pp send me my money and be done with?   im in tx btw.  i have until friday to pay my transaction.  i hope this gets fixed, but with the e-mail reply i got from pp after stating my situation, i see no hope.  i think they just want me to put more back and cc info, which i wont do.  if i can buy the money packs, then why do i need that info?  i would even imagine that using a money pack i will get the credit from it but not be able to use it.  this is just sad.  i used paypal for a lot of my online transactions...and now the **bleep** me and a lot of other users.  sad sad sad.

Login to Me Too

Crafty_1-Two
Contributor
Contributor

If you go to the agencies that I listed you will get what you want or want investigated.  If you file online it is faster.  I don't know what is going on but, I will tell you right now, that I keep a paper trail, phone log trail, email trail, fax trail, records trail etc.  You would be surprised at the results that I have gotten from doing this.  The advantage that you have over Pay Pal/Pay Pal Smart Connect/GE Money Bank is you and you alone are dealing with your issues, they on the other hand have many, many people in The United States, India and The Philippines who don't pay attention to what you are saying or asking or sending to them therefore putting things in writing that make them look REALLY BAD and these people are doing this with OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY and it needs to be fixed by the law or the proper authorities or agencies because THEY cannot do what they are doing legally and they need to learn the LAW and stop picking and choosing what they want to say or put in your file.  Good Luck and DON'T back down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.