I paid for a monthly skype account, but i can't use it...how do I block them from billing me?

Temp20220804ag
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for a monthly skype account, but 2 months into service, skype blocked my account. how do i block them from billing me in the future?

skype is about as consumer-friendly as paypal, so I can't fix this over the phone. i submitted a 'ticket', but they never responded. any attempts to cancel service simply result in an endless loop. they never gave me any reason for blocking me, just one day, my account said 'your account is blocked contact customer support for details'.....i can't find any customer support, nor do i wish to, i just want to make sure they cannot continue to bill me in the future. what should i do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_WarrenG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

We can appreciate the frustration you have with this situation.  If you are concerned that future billings will be made, please cancel the billing agreement you have with that merchant.

You can cancel a billing agreement at any time. Here’s how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click “Profile.”
  3. Click “My preapproved payments” under Financial Information.
  4. Select the merchant name for the billing agreement you want to cancel.
  5. Click “Cancel.”

This will make sure that you are not billed from that merchant through PayPal.

PayPal_WarrenG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.