I have money showing in my Bbay account but it is not showing in my pay pal?

DomDi

Hello All!

I recently sold some items and have a positive balance showing on my Ebay "selling" box...I have made one purchase using that balance and all was okay..I tried to make another purchase today and it pay pal said that the purchase could not go through and my balance in pay pal shows zero but yet my ebay page still shows over $89....I would appreciate any help....Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Crafty_1-Two
Contributor
Contributor

Keep records each time you call and who you talked to with the date, time and name, even if they give you fake names as they have done to me, I have my phone bills etc., that prove otherwise.  Pay Pal/PayPal Smart Connect/GE Money Bank can be reported to The Attorney General's Office, The BBB, The Federal Trade Commission and the "DFI" The Department of Financial Institutions and the District Attorney's Office in Santa Clara California where Pay Pal is located.  They pick and choose what they want to put in the computer when you call and that is wrong, they give false names, the list goes on and on and on and this is being done with OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.  Unbelievable, your advantage is YOU and YOU alone have control over what you know and the facts they PayPal/PayPal Smart Connect/GE Money Bank have Sooooo, many people involved in the issue that they have no clue what the other one has done or is doing or saying before answering you and they don't pay attention to what you are asking or saying.  File online its faster and you can also call too.  Make for sure you make a log the date, the time, the person you spoke to (whether it be a real name or fake name).  Keep a log of everything you say and do.  Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.