How to convert Euro payments into US Dollars?

toykingdom
New Community Member

How do I convert a payment in Euro Dollars into United States funds? Please help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello toykingdom,

Welcome to the Forums.

Here’s how to convert your balance to another currency: log in to your account, click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page, click ‘My money,’ click ‘Currencies’ beside PayPal balance, enter the amount you want to convert under ‘Currency Exchange,’ select the currency to convert the funds from, select the currency to convert the funds to, click ‘Calculate’ to see the currency conversion, click ‘Review Exchange’ to transfer the funds, click ‘Exchange Currency’ to confirm the transfer.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

gxmcorp
New Community Member

Hi Misty,

Do you have any idea why I don't have the option for selecting the currency to convert from? Its drop down menu is blank. I need to convert some MYR to USD.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello gxmcorp,

Great question!

Malaysian residents are only able to exchange funds with other Malaysian residents in Ringgits when using your PayPal balance.  You are able to send credit card payment in the receipient's currency.

Hope this helps,

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.