How to cancel auto payment to fileserve ?

Ragav
Contributor
Contributor

Before 1 month i became premium member in fileserve for 1 day trail.but after 1 month they again charged me $9.99 USD.its happening automatically..i searched various sources to cancel this..but i don't know where to cancel..at last i went to my a/c- profile - my pre approved payments under financial information..and i cancelled.but i don't know weather the fileserve will take money again next month..pls note that there was nothing present in the recurring payment dashboard page..pls help me..what to do ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Yes, you were definitely in the right place!  If you cancelled it there, you shouldn't have any more problems.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Yes, you were definitely in the right place!  If you cancelled it there, you shouldn't have any more problems.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Ragav
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You Very MuchSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

lk-l-a-l-a
Contributor
Contributor

i want clickbank to give my fund,s back i have tryed and get no were they just keep taking my fund,s and  i never got any help one time a guy called and wanted me to pay more for help folk,s beware

Login to Me Too

xlr8up
Contributor
Contributor

ClickBank is a notorius scamming racket, they have been accused of credit card FRAUD and very difficulet, if not impossible for your bank to issue a chargeback.

My advice, don't buy anything from ClickBank, they are the preffered payment portal for tens of thousands of eBook scammers and junk information hustlers and somehow stay one trick and scheme ahead of the law. 

The FTC has threatened to have ClickBank shut down and a dozen class-action lawsuits have recently surfaced against them for defrauding thousands of customers with bogus 30-day money-back guarentees which they have no intention to honor.  That's a bad policy, to lie to so many customers, even in a good economy, yet they continue to get away with these crimes and rake in hundreds of millions in profit every year.

ClickBank even scams the scammers who sign up as "affiliates" to ply their informational junk for non-payment of commisionable clicks and the products their victims purchse.  The good news is that any eBook or informational junk program offered to you by the millions of ClickBank websites, can easily be obtained for no cost (YES, for free!) by searching online web libraries that freely give-away any and all ClickBank products you could ever want!

Simply Google "eBook Search Engine" or click my link, then key-in the eBook's title or ClickBank product you're looking for and chances are you'll find the items you want and download them at no charge to you!

Consider it sweet revenge for all the scams ClickBank has executed against the public, now its payback time for the evil doers who we've all at one time or another, fallen prey to!  ClickBank's scamming days are numbered for sure... Here's even more... I just did a search and Google is showing over 6 thousand websites reffrencing the word SCAM+CLICKBANK if that isn't enough proof to convince anyone to STAY AWAY FROM CLICKBANK, then nothing is.

Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

lk-l-a-l-a
Contributor
Contributor

rapsody309
New Community Member

hmmm... i can't find the link .. approved payments under financial information.. Is it under "my account"???

Thanks for your help

Rapsody

Login to Me Too

phoenix39ge
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. And I still can't cancel it. Can you guys help me out, it is really annoying.....

Login to Me Too

honkje9
Contributor
Contributor

Hi paypal Adrian !

Can you show me step by step how to cancel fileserve subscription please !

i cant find any intructions from this topic !

thanks

Login to Me Too

phoenix39ge
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help cancel the permium membership so that I could stop paying.....I hate this stupid fileserve, f them......

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.