How do i transfer funds from paypal to alert pay

Tosh
New Community Member

Am a kenyan citizen i recently got a job online and my client insisted i open a paypal account unfortunately i have been unable to withdraw the funds coz paypal doesnt work in kenya.I have been given an option of transfering the funds to alert pay coz it works in kenya.Unfortunately i dont know how to go about it.Could anyone help me solve this mystery.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello Tosh

Greetings from the U.S.  If you have the funds in your PayPal account balance then you could send the money to Alert Pay only if they also have a PayPal account.  If they have a PayPal account then you would need the email address associated with their account and then you could use your 'Send Money' tab to send the funds to them.

I am not familiar with this company though and if they do not have a PayPal account to receive the funds into then I am not aware of any other way you could send the funds to them.  I would encourage you to contact them directly to see what options they may have for receiving funds from a PayPal account.  I wish you the best and have a good day.

KB

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.