How To Use Paypal Balance At ebay Checkout

lief4321
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i recently won a sprint phone on ebay that is worth $50.00 but when i goto checkout and click on funding options i only see my credit cards but when i went to another website for example runescape for 30 dollars i can choose the option to take it out of my paypal balance HELP

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

lief4321
Contributor
Contributor

i recently found out why i could not see the paypal balance under the more funding options because i had a pending amount on the account which was the full 50 dollars because i guess paypal holds the money for 15 days to insure that the buyer of what i sold had no problems and didnt think it was a rip off thank you for trying thou

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

When using eBay checkout, you should be able to fund the payment using your PayPal account balance and charge the remainder to your credit card if your PayPal account balance does not have sufficient funds to cover the entire payment.

Here's an eBay Checkout screen shot...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/dulcinea02/funding09.gif

Login to Me Too
Solved

lief4321
Contributor
Contributor

i recently found out why i could not see the paypal balance under the more funding options because i had a pending amount on the account which was the full 50 dollars because i guess paypal holds the money for 15 days to insure that the buyer of what i sold had no problems and didnt think it was a rip off thank you for trying thou

Login to Me Too

compaq1223
Contributor
Contributor

i need help.i want to pay for a imac g4 i won and i cant becuz it sais enter your credit card or debit card info and i have the money in my pay pal account to pay for it but when i go tp pay for it it wants a credit card.but i have no credit card nor a bank acccount on the account but i have the money yo pat for it on my pay pal account how to i do that just pay for it right from my pay pal account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.