Error Code #11068-Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time....

StephluvsBE
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am attempting to pay for an item though paypal and I get this message everytime I try. I'm a little worried since the seller is a new member with no feedback, but I took a chance since everyone has to start somewhere. I attempted to pay for the item from my iphone and I got a different error message that said the Seller could not receive payments at this time. I haven't heard from the seller as of yet. Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

kellybell73

No , that is absolutely no help. I actually have spoken with Netflix and the issue is on YOUR end per netflix , not mine and not theirs. I am now cancelling my subscription with netflix and  once this final transaction completes. I will be closing my paypal account.  You used to be the only game in town now there are to many other alternatives. 

Login to Me Too

Luvdalord

Unfortunately Andy, with my experience, I can not agree with you. I started getting this error yesterday. I tried waiting and trying again, paying all at once, paying separately, etc. Each of them gave me this same message individually, but eventually I was able to get all but 1 paid. I am still trying to get that one paid, but all of this seems somewhat random. I keep getting the message, and then it will suddenly go through. There is obviously a problem somewhere between Ebay & PayPal. I don't claim to know exactly where it lay, but it does LIE somewhere. (teehehe) I am not new to eBay or paypal, and I am verified, both things that have been suggested by some of us, and I always use one of two home computers. Is PayPal actually looking for the problem or working on the problem? Is Ebay? Is there a safe way to work around this until it is worked out? Please give us the respect to at least offer honest answers, even if the answer is we are trying to figure it out.

Login to Me Too

jkarlos
New Community Member

Hello peers.

I had the exactly the same issue and found that the real problem was my computer because I tried to another machine and the process was succesfully finished

Thanks

Login to Me Too

MartinMax
New Community Member

Hello,

Same problem here Error Code #10725,

I tried eBay support but there is no point in doing circles in the predefined problems.

If someone has a solution to this problem please respond.

Login to Me Too

hashms0a
New Community Member

I couldn't pay. I got "Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time.
Please try again in a few minutes. I contacted PayPal.

Also, I contacted my card issuer and they said my card was used at PAYPAL for $56.98 many times.

Please help..

Login to Me Too

akemi3167
New Community Member

So, is it safe to say that NO ONE has found a solution to the ERROR MESSAGES?  I keep getting that darn message everytime I've tried to purchase something from another member of my forum.

Login to Me Too

Angelgyu
New Community Member
I have the same problem (error 11068)...please help me.
Login to Me Too

barrettjanes
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Error Code #11068

I  started getting this code a week ago. The first few times I waited and tried again . It worked. However, for the past 4 days it has been a royal pain. I tried paying one seller at a time which has worked for the most part. Yet, there seems to be an issue when I get down to one  payment and our beloved  Error Code #11068 pops up.

Forget calling Ebay. Their customer service reps barely speak English.

Try calling "Log In, Click Contact Us, Choose Call Us" which is a direct line to a Pay Pal rep.

THANKS PAYPAL FOR KEEPING YOUR JOBS IN THE U.S.A. !

Login to Me Too

JonnyBlaze
New Community Member

Same problem.

Error Code #11068
Ebay is of no help. Told to contact Paypal and seller. Paypal is closed. No word from seller yet.
Login to Me Too

BigSkyVike
Contributor
Contributor

I went through all of the hoops an ladders of contacting customer support and the answer that I recieved from Ebay was that it is an Ebay site problem and for whatever reason when hitting the pay now button the Ebay and Paypal sites aren't communicating causing a breakdown.  They recommended contacting the seller requesting a paypal invoice sent directly  to me and paying that. way.  I'm currently waiting on a response from the seller...... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.