Ebay Help

fierytale
Contributor
Contributor

This is my first time purchasing on Ebay via auction. I don't have enough balance on my paypal account so immediately i know paypal will use my credit card.

I just want to know if my seller would know if i'm using credit card via paypal. and would i have problems since i just found out that in his post it states: "international buyers have to pay with invoice by paypal only". Does that mean i should have that funds should only come out of my paypal account? 

Thanks Woman Happy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

nophster
New Community Member

The seller will not be aware of the source of funds for the payment. That is the whole purpose of Paypal: to protect sensitive credit card and bank info from others. Paypal will simply use your credit card to complete the transaction, fulfilling the seller's requirement for the payment to be made through Paypal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

nophster
New Community Member

The seller will not be aware of the source of funds for the payment. That is the whole purpose of Paypal: to protect sensitive credit card and bank info from others. Paypal will simply use your credit card to complete the transaction, fulfilling the seller's requirement for the payment to be made through Paypal.

Login to Me Too

fierytale
Contributor
Contributor

Got confused there for a bit. Thanks for clarifying that information 😄

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome fierytale & nophster!

I just wanted to thank nophster for providing a great answer to this question!   Smiley Happy  We hope you continue stopping by the forums to contribute! 

Have a good one! 

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.