Continuous Error code when making a purchasing thorugh paypal with EBAY

ann7757
Contributor
Contributor

Since Dec. 11th, I have been trying to purchase an item through eBay and every single time I get to the last part of the check out process, it gives me an error code 10417.  I have money in my account so it can't be due to lack of money.  I have deleted and added my card in the account to see if it works and it's still not working and it's already the 15th.  Can someone tell me why is this happening??  This was a present I was trying to get for my niece and well, I'm very disappointed that this is happening. Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jvine

I am having the same problem..my cc/debit card  is used as a Visa so I am not getting the problem, I use another from my bank and it works just fine..money is not the issue here either...

Login to Me Too

Jvine

if your card is a cc/debitcard I think I figured it out.... when it gets to the page to select which card to use- at the top there is a link at the top , right hand side - brain fart, cant remember what it says.... anyway when i clicked it , it gave me the option of using my card as a debit or thru Visa.... I changed it to Visa and it worked... sorry, I have a bad memory..hope that helps..lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.